Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Party Lasted Too Long!

Being on the road for New Years this past year and having a Sugar Bowl party right afterwards left me wanting to do nothing but sleep which made me want to do nothing but eat. Funny how sleep deprivation seems to think it can be cured by eating.
I enjoyed my first night back at the gym. My new Merrells were awesome tonight and my hour of cardio was just what I needed after a long day of teaching. It made me feel great. I just wish I would have gotten to the gym sooner. Well as the saying goes.... better later than never! Hope Everyone had a great New Year Party and hope you were better behaved than I was! Weigh in tomorrow. I am dreading it but at least it will let me know where I need to start. I just hope I did not gain to much during the party season. Night Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment