Friday, July 27, 2012

I am Back!

It has been forever since I posted and there are so many new things in my life! My fitness goals and weight loss goals are still there and I am slowly reaching them all! I have lost weight since I have last posted! I am currently a strong 222 pound woman and though I have not really lost a lot of weight I have lost a lot of inches! I am currently playing Roller Derby for the Central Arkansas Roller Derby League and I have just been drafted to the Big Dam Rollers which is names for Little Rock's Big Dam Bridge. I have never been so happy in my life as I am now. I have gained family in Roller Derby and Strength not only in body but in Spirit.
I have been skating for about 5 months now and loving every minute! I think the key to any healthy weight loss program as well as lifestyle change is finding something you love that makes exercise seem fun! For those of you that have just started following you will see a lot of Roller Derby on here as well as cross training ideas and my changes as they occur. For those of you that were following before you will see a huge change from the starting of this blog to where I am now! Remember to live the life you love and love the life you live!

No comments:

Post a Comment