Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Never Ever....

Had a great workout tonight! Did an hour of cardio with 40 minutes on the tread mill and 20 on the bike and some wonderful stretching. I spoke with a guy who wanted to coach me on my new workout plan. 30 dollars a session. I know that is reasonable but I just can't afford that right now. I suppose it might be alright to have my husband coach me since he is a certified coach. I told him I just want you to tell me what to do and how to do it and let me keep myself accountable with my other Coach Heather Fuselier. Things with her have been great so far and we are setting goals which I love! So we will see how that goes! As far as what not to do... Never weigh yourself at the end of the day if you weighed yourself at the beginning of the day because it could make you want to cry even if you have been great all day long and did a great workout! Oh well. You learn the hard way...right?! I hope I can get up in the morning for my next workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment