Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bad Week?

I haven't had the best of weeks this week. I did not reach all of my goals when I came down with some sort of bug that left me absolutely tired and worn out and running a fever in the evenings. I had a great start to the week and my food intake goals and workout goals at the beginning of the week were met. The end of the week when I started feeling sick not so much. I did lose a pound which compared to last week seems so small but I guess that is better than gaining. I have had some wonderful friends motivating me at school and at work. Myfitnesspal has also been very helpful. I hoping that I will feel great tomorrow and back to my old energized self. It is so weird to think that the only time I really do not want to stick to my good eating habits is when I am worn out and tired. Tired and food are not my friends. I will have to figure out how to fix that. I am keeping the same goals as last week and hopefully this time I will meet my goals.I do love that I have been able to go shopping in my old clothes for stuff to fit. So much fun getting into old clothes I used to love! Thanks to everyone for your support and hope everyone has a great week! Will try and post soon!
C-ya!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up you are still doing great. Make sure you are getting enough vitamins and take care of yourself.

    Keep in mind even though you felt like you didn't have a great week you still lost a pound... you are doing awesome... Keep going!

    ReplyDelete