Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Work Out and Weigh in Tomorrow

Ok...So I tried a new workout tonight because I was getting board and I loved it! I did 30 minutes on the tread mill starting 2.7 for about 5 minutes and then 2.8 for a few minutes then 3 for about 15 minutes and 3.2 for the rest. Then I quickly wiped down the machine and ran up to the elliptical trainers and did that for 30 minutes. I am starting to notice that my legs are starting to move faster and feel better now at higher speeds. I hope to soon be able to also adjust my incline for the tread mill. I played with the incline on the elliptical staring out at 10 then going down slowly towards 1. I will get there some day! It was a wonderful change of pace and I loved it!
Tomorrow is the big weigh in and then I change my weigh in to Sundays. Hope this goes well! Night yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment